Start a kickstarter to add more features

• I understand this game didn't make enough from the kickstarter to allow us to go to other planets, or whatever. Giving things get a bit stable with what we have now, I'm wondering if it's possible for the devs to start it back up to get the funding for the higher end things

I think there will be a higher level of success since people can actually play part of the game right now, and with that there is hard evidence we can trust the developers.

• The plan is to finish the base game and then depending on how well it sales keep expanding and adding onto it after the release. I think making a new kickstarter would cause people to get angry and rant about it. There are several similar games that made a second kickstarter where this happent

• @NoBlackThunder
    Maybe a patreon. I agree the base game should come first.

• features can be also added via mods, which add more ot the game ;)

• Just say no to the kickstarter/patreon/gofundme funding model!

Crowdfunding is like devs eating a donut. It's delicious, exciting, and gives them a burst of energy, but is unhealthy.

More traditional funding model is like eating your vegetables. Boring and arduous, but healthy.

OK, it's kind of a stupid analogy, but you get the point.

See: DayZ, Shroud of the Avatar, two games I had high hopes for and many other people did, but turned into massive disappointments.