We need the ability to remove laws

• I notice there is no way to remove a law. Like we can replace the law with saying you can't kill a million of something. But there is no way to just remove it.

• I agree! I made a law to see how it all works now i am stuck with a "can't kill rabbits" law

• SLG Admin

You should be able to overwrite laws by making a new one for now @Gracekain , that should overwrite the old one

• Still it'd make sense to be able to remove certain laws if the community wants to.

• Dev Tier

Is it me or most the laws missing anyways? I could not find a don't kill fox law for example.

• @Kane-Hart said:

Is it me or most the laws missing anyways? I could not find a don't kill fox law for example.

I made a report on this a while back. You got to inspect the page, and change the value of whatever to whatever you want.
    Honestly, this is a very simple thing to fix. They just need to add the values because they aren't there at all on that given page. BC of that, I would be disappointed if they don't fix it by the next update. It should literally take someone 15 minutes to fix.

I wonder if any of this game is open source. BC it would be so easy to fix, I wouldn't mind spending that 15 min to fix it for the next update.