A video taking a look at power carts in this game

• The following is a video doing a overview of Power Carts.
    https://youtu.be/kgbJz4Xr1lA

• SLG Admin

Nice video. Would be nice to have videos like that on the wiki though carts will get a overhaul very soon.

• I was actually going to start making this videos for the wiki. I made one on bricks, and I might add that to the wiki.

However, I need to see if that breaks any rules there

• Let's get rawdee to make the wiki videos, that good danish actor :)

• @NoBlackThunder said:

Nice video. Would be nice to have videos like that on the wiki though carts will get a overhaul very soon.

I just tried, and it's giving me a error saying

This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed.

• Hey Crua, thanks for your videos. I am the self-described Executive Editor of the wiki :P. There is a way to embed videos in our wiki, and it is quite easy.

I will add your videos to the respective item pages where appropriate. Thanks again for taking the time to make them!

• Good vid, in my game, the chimney was giving me a problem but since I also made a cement kiln which is 2x tall, it was easier to figure it out. I didn't have to have a column of bricks flush with it, just placed one brick on top of the 'model' and it worked. The description just said a brick needs to be connected to the table, so it worked when I placed 1 brick above the model since it counts as 'connected'

Also, ppm means parts per million, often used to measure water, air etc. pollution and other things

• SLG Admin

Ahh thanks @Nes now i dont have to ask game widow on the wiki how to add that since you know how to! <3