Invalid login token

• Hi, I have been playing for over a month now and today suddenly I get kick out of my server once I try to jump back into it the server is says Invalid login token I get kick out to the login screen use my name and password and login normally and again I cannot get into ANY ANY of the servers at all.

• Now I cannot see more that half of the servers the Official site of Eco says;
    This server could not prove that it is ecoauth.strangeloopgames.com; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Wednesday, February 15, 2017. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page. Learn more.

• this is being talked about in another bug thread apparently its an SSL issue and has happened before

• Howdy ! sorry for the late reply . SSL issue has been resolved .. for future reference you might wanna join our discord server here =) https://discord.gg/ge3JDp2