Server Issue

• Server

Windows Server 2008

The server crashed then threw 3 errors which were
    3 Error(s) occurred when loading worldobjects: Unexpected null value for the object of type 'Eco.Gameplay.Objects.Manager.WorldObjectBlock'. Please check the Schema.
    Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Then It said.

Cannot Access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.Socket'.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.ConstructionMarker.SendInitialState(BSONObject bsonOj, InetObjectViewer viewer)
    at Eco.Shared.Networking.NetObjectManager.GetInitialObjectStates(List'1 newObjects, INetObjectViewer viewer)

More Errors appearing in console. Link to the image.
    https://i.imgur.com/EmDmoBs.png

It happens every time I Launch now.

Client Version The First Alpha one

No Crash Dumps.

• mhh i can see you had a minor exception like it looks like and not a full crash . the cannot access disposed object is when people get disconnected. seems like the server is not crashing but giving you all forced disconnects ? does that seems right?

• just wondering if the issue you have is the same as another one i have seen about force disconnects on large server with many users

• It seems a few people get the force dc due to the disposed object.

• I don't know if it's related but this issue never appeared for me until we tried to dispose of stumps on the server. When we got rid of 3 stumps on the server, this line 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object' appeared three times in the server log and eventually kept reproducing and doing so until the server disconnected.

Since then, I have avoided removing stumps.

Not helpful I guess really, but a possible cause of the issue none the less? I posted about it on my bug page.
    http://ecoforum.strangeloopgames.com:4567/topic/205/alpha-testing-bugs-issues-suggestions