Server Crash

• Crash 02133647.ecodmp
    Try to run Eco server in the background while I do other things. I get an error message that pops up 2-5mins after. and say to either terminate or continue trying to run the server. When I'm playing the game this does not seem to happen. Something to do with my microsoft.net framework?

• In your Server \ Configs \ Users.eco file have a look at the section that starts with "Admins". Do not post the exact file here, but check the values that are in the Admins section to make sure that there are no special characters (i.e. !@#$%^&* \ etc.).

EDIT You can open the file with notepad.

• Yea there seems to be an issue with one of the config files maybe ? worst case you can copy past the config files from your server download in there and set up the configuration again via the Server gui ( most secure way without breaking those files) if you add a person via notepad to the config file you need to add them in the admin place like this : "UserOne" , " UserTwo"

Common issues that people just do add it wrongly like : "UserOne""UserTwo" etc or forget to use the " signs