Mailbox

• It would be great if we had a mailbox. Something where you can send someone a note while they are offline.

So like if you build x, and I need a given amount of that. I can order that while you're offline and don't have to hope to see you on at the same time.

It would also be kinda cool to have it as a drop box. So say if I'm giving you some item, I don't have to worry about someone coming up behind me and stealing from the open chest.
    I think it would work like this. You place item inside, you press submit and a warning comes up saying. "After pressing OK, the only person who can see or get the placed item/s is the owner of this box."
    Then you press OK, and the owner can get it without worrying about someone stealing it.

• I like both these ideas very much, especially the mail box thing, would do wonders for communication.

• Currently the chat system will work offline I believe. Send a private message using "@Crua9" and it should stay there till they are back online.

But yes, a mail box system would be nice.

• @Rezoken said:

Currently the chat system will work offline I believe. Send a private message using "@Crua9" and it should stay there till they are back online.

But yes, a mail box system would be nice.

A few problems.

1. I highly doubt most known or knows about that trick.
    2. Sometimes people just jump on for a few seconds. Like if I jump on to see if I have enough skill points to do whatever, then leave to do whatever to wait it out by doing something else. There is a super small chance that the person will see the chat.
    3. The person getting it may simply not look at the chat that often, and will miss it.

BTW, thanks. I didn't know about that trick

• @Rezoken said:

Currently the chat system will work offline I believe. Send a private message using "@Crua9" and it should stay there till they are back online.

I just tried that it, and it didn't work

• Ok, well if SLG do not implement something like this, I will create a mod for it. As soon as we get support for custom models and textures that is.

• I love the dropoff box idea. Not sure if you can edit the title but I really love that idea.

• @Kane-Hart
    The dropbox will be the same as a mailbox.

In RL you can get a mailbox big enough for small packages. Some even holds mid size in the base of it.

It should be a single unit. A unit that takes in your mail, and stuff. Once you add your mail or whatever, the sender can't get it back.

• @Rezoken
    I've tested it out a few times. Some users have a _, and you can't PM them.

• The mailbox/drop box is an amazing idea would do wonders for the game but I think I would tie it to having a local post office ( crafting table) and possibly make it so you can use it as a taxable for the owner of the table when currency is implemented