Opening Chest bug?

• Hi. This one needs confirmation aswell.

When I am opening chest from a max distance - storage menu opens up and instantly close afterwards.
    When I am opening chest from low distance it works fine.

Please post here If You have encountered similar issue.

• can confirm, same with campfires for me

• yes, apperently the way it works is there is a check every frame if you are still in the range of the chest and if not it will close, so when you are close enough to highlight the chest you can open but it will close 1 frame later.

This should be checked before opening, if you are close enough it will just open, otherwise it will not.

• My issue with closing of world object menus happens when you are at one of the equator lines in Eco (a 0 based co-ordinate).

When I am running my local server, and I am attempting to open a crafting table that is on or very near to the equator line, it will often just open and close straight away. Not sure if this is the same for you Foolish_Crok?

• @Rezoken said:

When I am running my local server, and I am attempting to open a crafting table that is on or very near to the equator line, it will often just open and close straight away. Not sure if this is the same for you Foolish_Crok?

That's what I am talking about.
    Since it is kinda new thing to me it frustrates a little bit, but if I'll develop different habit it will be ok. Anyway this have to be look into.