Just a few things...

• First of all, I'm guessing that quite a few of these ideas are already added to the suggestion list, but since I can't find that list anywhere.. Here they are:

• Enable cursor when window(s) opens (For example, when entering the workbench).
    • Same as above but disable it when you close all windows.
    • Remember window positions. Every time I open the workbench the positions of the windows are reset.. Kinda annoying.
    • Add new item to existing stack. If I have a stack of "Raw Stone" in my inventory and an empty slot in my toolbar it creates a new stack in the toolbar instead of adding onto the stack in my inventory. This creates several stacks of the same item which can be quite annoying.

• Yeah i like these ideas.
    Also maybe a crosshair it might be easier to target things like logs when harvesting

• If a Crosshair then a way to toggle it on/off for those who don't want it.

• Good list, I feel like it could be annoying if the cursor comes up automatically when you enter a building and you lose look controls though? Window positions and smart stacks is a must do.

• @JohnK said:

Good list, I feel like it could be annoying if the cursor comes up automatically when you enter a building and you lose look controls though? Window positions and smart stacks is a must do.

I didn't mean when you enter the building, but rather when you right-click the workbench to bring up the management window.

What I want is really:
    Whenever a window is opened, enable the cursor.
    Whenever a window is closed, disable the cursor.