Noob Question...

• Hi all, I'm new to Eco and have been messing around on a private server just to get a feel for the game. I am wondering however about some grass and wheat that has turned brown in some seemingly random places? All I've really done is chopped down a tree and moved some dirt around, what could be causing these brown patches of grass?

• Good Day Albee,

ECO has been designed to be realistic as it can. Thus they have incorporated a life cycle into the Vegetation. Essentially all living creatures, plants and animals within your world has a random life cycle and as such over time your plants and even animals around you will 'wither' or brown and eventually die. This is a natural occurrence and is not due to your current actions upon the world.

• I need to add to assassin that there us an issue that is soon fixed that will resolve the issue where plants die for no reason or do not grow as they should be.

• @Assassin243 said:

Good Day Albee,

ECO has been designed to be realistic as it can. Thus they have incorporated a life cycle into the Vegetation. Essentially all living creatures, plants and animals within your world has a random life cycle and as such over time your plants and even animals around you will 'wither' or brown and eventually die. This is a natural occurrence and is not due to your current actions upon the world.

@NoBlackThunder said:

I need to add to assassin that there us an issue that is soon fixed that will resolve the issue where plants die for no reason or do not grow as they should be.

Thanks guys, that makes a lot of sense, thought I was doing something wrong lol :)

• however your pollution levels speed this occurrence up so that will make more things die, and also a dead plant will cause those around it to wilt faster