100% Object loading Bug workaround

• @NoBlackThunder it loaded the server, doesn't tell me the command doesn't exist. Also doesn't tell me it did anything when I put a username into it haha. I think it is working!

• yea does not give you any feedback but you must write the username exact for it to work ... remeber user names ArE CaSe SenSitIve ;)

• @NoBlackThunder How do I download this? Not very good with this type of stuff...

• click the usertp fix cs link ( should be blue text) download that and put it into the Mods/commands folder on your server and use the command /tpo UsErNaME ( remember case sensitive! ) You wont get any message but if should work if you entered correctly. Its resetting the player position . for some odd reason ( i dont know how ) it seems the position of the player gets sort of invalid

• @NoBlackThunder it just pulls up coding?

• ohh you should be able to download it .. if not create a text file .. paste the code there and rename it to something with the ending .cs

• @NoBlackThunder I'm actually the owner of the server and I told one of my admins to type the command but they said it didn't work and I'm still on the 100% screen

• @Mint the server has to be fully restarted when the command script mod is added to the folder so it can be loaded. At least I had to restart it.
    Once I did that and then ran the commands it seemed to do the trick of fixing the stuck users on my server.
    There was no feedback in the chat that it worked. And it is case sensitive.

• I helped mint and fixed the issue =)

• Have the same problem with myself and multiple other people on the server, used the plugin.
    Its case sensetive, when executing the command in chat, and it works for me.
    Thank you for creating this work-around.

• This has happened to my character, but this sounds like it requires a server admin to fix, and my husband and I are usually the only people online. I have no idea how to contact our admin.

• It does, unfortunately require the owner of the server to install a mod, restart the server, and run a command against your user name.

• How do I contact our admin?

• Im having issues with this, when I install the mod on the origional post, the mod compleatly crashes the server, then when I upload the mod posted by Talus, the server loads but the /tpo command does not exist.

And yes, Im using case sencitive usernames.

• what version are you running on ? might not have installed the command right .. This is confirmed workin 100% but you need admin rights to make it to work .

• @FinalBossXII
    @NoBlackThunder
    The problem of FinalBossXII is solved, managed to help a litle yesterday evening, problem looked host related after re-intalling the server and puting the old world file back together with a few mods it all worked as suposed.

• Im an admin of a server that has been having problems with this. I've fixed a couple of people but today i went to fix the problem for another person and had the same symptoms and inability to access the server afterwards. My problems happened the instant I entered the /tpo command for a player. I instantly saw a black screen and it sounded like i was falling into nothing. I logged out and now cannot access my own server, it gets hung up at 100% obj loading. Before logging off the server i did the /tpo command for myself. but it seems to have done nothing.
    Now I cant log in to fix it for anyone. My server has almost 100 people on it and I really dont want to have to reset it to fix this.

• @TakingBackGunch said:

Im an admin of a server that has been having problems with this. I've fixed a couple of people but today i went to fix the problem for another person and had the same symptoms and inability to access the server afterwards. My problems happened the instant I entered the /tpo command for a player. I instantly saw a black screen and it sounded like i was falling into nothing. I logged out and now cannot access my own server, it gets hung up at 100% obj loading. Before logging off the server i did the /tpo command for myself. but it seems to have done nothing.
    Now I cant log in to fix it for anyone. My server has almost 100 people on it and I really dont want to have to reset it to fix this.

Try reverting to a backup save prior to your glitch,

• 3 easy option,
    1: make another player temperary admin and let him /tpo you,
    2: revert to a back-up where you are not buged (down sides effect all others also)
    3: edit the back-up file and delete only your usefprofile, log back in your at defualt spawn.

• Hi. I just got ECO today and I just can't connect to any public servers. Do I have to ping the server admins that I want to join their server just so they can apply this fix on their server for me? Been trying for an hour now and I just can't connect to any public server.