Game running so slow it is unplayable

• I just purchased this game have not been able to play more the ten minutes. I understand that is in alpha but that does not make sense. Is there something I can do to make it run better.

• What hardware and os are you running? Have you also tried to turn down the graphics settings?

• I have two computers I have been trying to run it on.

A laptop with an i3-2310 with 4 Gigs of ram and hd 3000 intel graphics. I know this one does not mee the minimum requirements for the game but the game plays better on it.

m

• My desktop is running AMD Phenom II x4 830 2.8 ghz 6 gigs of ram and using radeon hd 4200

They are both running windows 7

• I am experiencing something similar. The game runs just fine when I play on my own server locally, but when I try to play on an online server, it feels like the game runs fluid for 1 second, then pauses, probably waiting for a reply from the server, then runs for 1 sec and pauses again and so on. Those "pauses" last for maybe 100mS, but it's very annoying and makes the game unplayable online. I have tried multiple online servers, at different "days" into the game, and with different population. I tried low ping and higher ping servers as well, doesn't seem to make a difference.

I am running on windows 7, I tried the 32 and the 64 bits versions. My computer meets the system requirements, this doesn't seem to be video card related because the game runs perfectly fine on my local server, even with high graphics settings. My internet connection is also pretty good, with 50MBPS bandwidth and low ping so I don't think this is an issue either.

If needed I can post a video of the problem.

• @theylayla0110 i did some checking and it seems your configuration is on the very low site http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i3-3220-vs-AMD-Phenom-II-X4-830 http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-660-vs-ATI-Radeon-HD-4800/2162vsm8124 . I could be a bit on a wrong track here with my links but yea . You can do allot to lower settings though i would recommend upgrading your pc .. dont need to be a super expensive one .. you get really good pc's for 500$