NEED HELP!!! Game running like sh!/

• I have an amazingly good pc that is even able to run Crysis 3 at around 150fps and rocket league at 270, but when I run this game it keeps stuttering and jumping. I need help fixing this, I can't enjoy the game otherwise!

• Yep same for me, i just have buy the game today and i have try a lot of server. I can run every recent game with no problem.
    There is no solo so i can"t tell if it's because of the servers or if it's my pc.
    I unplayable for the moment to me.

• @NattyC said:

I have an amazingly good pc that is even able to run Crysis 3 at around 150fps and rocket league at 270, but when I run this game it keeps stuttering and jumping. I need help fixing this, I can't enjoy the game otherwise!

It is an alpha. People will work on it before it is released for STEAM users.
    At the moment i highly suggest to turn off other game features, graphics to minimum, turn off chat and minimap

Game itself needs a lot of RAM

• Okey yes for me it was the minimap and the chat, not the quality of the grapics itself.

• Nothing you can do but wait for the next release, which will include performance upgrades.

• Yeah... close the minimap is the first thing you should try.
    They will fix that in next version but the game gets realy sluggish while running around with the minimap on and too much detale on the minimap ( took me a while to connect those two dots ).

• We are aware of the performance issues . Large performance fixes will be in the next patch =)

• k thanks for the help guys will try closing minimap and chat, will also set to lowest graphics

• I use the minimap when the game is set to the lowest settings. If i turn them up, with the minimap on, it does lag quite a bit!

I'm looking forward to the mentioned performance fixes. That is some great news! The game is VERY pretty when everything is maxed out!

• @Talus I can see thru slack and ther github that they have done alot of code commits regarding minimap preformance tweaks so i hope that issue will be of the past when next version comes out.
    I dont have a super highend computer ( it up there... but i dont like tossing those extra few 100's of dollars on a BMW status symbol type deal ).
    With the minimap off the game runs smooth... with the minimap on i drop down to 20fps at times but it's a known issue and it's an alpha and i do see them working on fixing it wich is why i have not posted much about it since they are clearly aware of it and fixing it.

• You are making me really want to get access to those resources so that I can see the progress being made first hand. It sounds pretty fun to watch it all come together prior to a live patch.
    Thank you for all of the research and add on information!

• After the game got a bit laggy, I thought maybe the server might need to be hosted on another computer. Checking the memory usage I was really surprised to see it wasn't the Server, but the Client using 10gb. This seems a bit excessive. Something must need to be overhauled to fix up memory leakage. Anyways, thanks for your hard work guys.
    Ram.png