Storage Chest Signage

• Hi,

Feature Request
    Storage Chest Signs

Description
    Introduce the ability to place smaller signs on the front/sides of Storage Chests with customizable text.

Reason
    The ability to provide a warehouse type building for your group of players while simultaneously labelling a chest so that your friends know which chest to get stuff from or put stuff into. An example could be a warehouse with chests labelled as "Masonry Finished Products", "Carpentry Finished Products". I am aware that you can currently place that the Small Wood Signs over the top of the chest on the wall or something, however, they are quite large and look out of place.

Rezoken

• Yes!!
    The signs ingame right now are way to big to make a system like this look good.

• I LOVE this idea! Being able to add text to storage, doors, etc, would be an excellent addition to the game. Perhaps even being able to change the color of the chest for visual cues?

• @Talus I believe that the Eco team will be introducing a different type of storage mechanic for holding a specific resource (dirt, stone, logs etc) which will be called Stockpiles, these may have different visual cues on them.

However, if not, I too would like some sort of differentiating factor between chests.

• I love this idea. Storage management is always the biggest headache in game like this. Maybe simply having signs able to be mounted on walls would make them a lot more useful.

• We did add a license plate to carts wanting to do a similar idea, we could do the same for carts (post a bug/feature so this is not forgotten)

• That sounds great. I like it!

• @Metachronism said:

We did add a license plate to carts wanting to do a similar idea, we could do the same for carts (post a bug/feature so this is not forgotten)

Hey @Metachronism where should I post the bug/feature?