How long do refunds take to process?

• I tried this game and instantly hated the controls (particularly strafing), which has been something common in games that I end up not enjoying: poor control over my character.

I requested a refund less than an hour after purchasing the game from support@strangeloopgames.com. That was 20 days ago and I still have received no response.

How long do refunds take to process?

• No idea but part of the alpha is that you give feedback on how to imporve the game like giving feedback with what you hated about the controles and what you think would be good improvements of it.

• Is it a common complaint? Because otherwise, that implies that people are fine with it and I'd just be going against the grain. Doesn't sound like a worthwhile endeavor, at all. I'd much rather just get out while I can.

• There are a lot of things that bother people about the current controls; almost any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, although I won't ask you to spend your time writing something you don't want to.

I'll forward this thread to the correct people and hopefully we'll get it sorted out ASAP.

• Could you please PM me your email or, alternatively, just resend the refund request?

• I sent it to you via the "Chat" thing (I'm assuming that's PMing in this BBS) and I re-sent the e-mail. :)

• How would one go about sending a refund request?