I played a few minuts the game and i found some sugestions that may improve the feeling of the game

• When i started i found a bit annoying the fact that when i open any menu, i can't close it by pressing "Escape" or that i don't have any "X" icon to close them!

Also the fact that i need to righ click the food instead of just press the key that is attached to it confused me!

I know that those are not big problems, but would be really nice if you can implement any of those functions ^^

*Sorry if there is any syntax errors!! i still learning english ^·^

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

• You can also simply walk away from the object. Remember this is an early Alpha version. There will be many many updates to come.

• Yeh i know! Thats why i'll try to help the developers with my opinion and also if they need some code too! ^^

• Yeah the ESC to exit an inventory or table was driving me nuts for a few days but then i got use to it :)
    But i also think ESC should close the screens since it's a very common button in alot of games to use for this.

• @tbbw82 "... i also think ESC should close the screens since it's a very common button... "
    I'd support you on that :)