Garbage, Recycling and Incinerator

• [Concept]
    An environment simulation should be influence-able by waste products.
    It is also a good solution to get rid of unwanted items.

[Renaming]

• naming tailings -> iron slag, copper slag, gold slag

[Kinds of waste]

• waste
      -- 0.5x negative effect of tailing
      -- is a place able block
      -- from most items, but dirt, logs, stone and ores

• toxic waste
      -- needs barrel to store them
      -- 1.2 x negative effect of tailing
      -- is a place able block

[Tables]

• compactor (60J/min)
      -- all objects -> 5x Obj -> Waste block (through efficiency up to 10 items)

• Recycling facillity (200J/min)
      -- 1st level: wood objects (no Logs), deads, books, scrolls -> paper + toxic waste
      -- 2nd level: need module "crusher"; stone & concret objects -> stone + toxic waste
      -- 3rd level: need module " electrolysis" metal objects & slag<type> -> metal + toxic waste

• Incinerator(140J/min)
      -- Waste block -> "charcoal?" + toxic waste

• I really like the idea

• I'd like to add that there should also be a Eco-friendly waste option for composting.

Would work like a table. It could take organic wastes, and process them into dirt blocks instead of garbage blocks, eliminating the pollution.

• @Aether said:

I'd like to add that there should also be a Eco-friendly waste option for composting.

Would work like a table. It could take organic wastes, and process them into dirt blocks instead of garbage blocks, eliminating the pollution.

Or better yet, into a sort of fertilized dirt block that could be used to grow crops better.

• @Koga-Wolfe

Yes! I like that even better! Good idea.

• Great ideas. I would like to explore waste in more detail, thats why you cant get rid of your items yet (when we add that ability, they will become waste).