[Client Issue] Climb Cliffs, Trees, Buildings

• Type of Feedback? (Should go in Thread Title) [Server Bug | Client Bug |Client Issue |Server issue | Enhancement | Suggestion]

Server, Client or Website? Client

OS/Web Browser? Windows 10

Detailed Description of Issue: **You can climb any object just by jumping and running into the object. Example run to a cliff at the bottom and keep jumping you will jump to the top of the cliff wall
    Reproducible? How difficult is it to reproduce? Yes, everytime

Steps to reproduce bug/issue: find an object taller then you and start jumping.

Additional Comments:

Client Version? [Alpha .01 for example] alpha .01

• its intended i think

• Not very realistic :)

• without this you will else get stuck in rivers and other places .. so not reporting this as a bug for now

• had realy big issues in pre alpha getting stuck everywhere =P so for now its needed unless they find a better solution

• Understood, I hold a Quality Assurance position at a large MMORPG so just passing along things as Im running across them.

I noticed the getting stuck in things, reported on facebook a couple issues. Do you want me to move them here in their own threads?

• move everything here .. its the offical place to report things .. and i create new issues on github for you then .. if i think its a bug =P i am kind of a bug sorter =P sort out and help to find and resolve issues right now =P

• Ahh so you are a copy of what I do for the game studio i work for :) Good luck sir!

• yep i do that .. so devs can continue code instead using many hours and hang around her .. and the best of all i am free to =P so i cost nothing for the development =P

• Yeah I want to change this, its too powerful.

• @JohnK
    IMO this should be fixed after we fix getting stuck every time something slightly brushes your side.
    Having to climb up stairs every time to build a roof and getting stuck on every jump would be frustrating.

• @JohnK Fuller told me about this when we chatted in my Teamspeak. I proposed that it be a mechanic in the future via a "Grappling Hook" that players can make. That's what happens when you mess up the jump code though. xD

Bugs can be fun sometimes!