I need a group!

• I am a brand new player who really wants to find a group of people to play with!

• Are you EU or US?

Many of us US players are on the official SLG server. We've already researched steel and are well on our way to industry, but we could always use some laborers to mine ore :)

• I am US but dont have the game yet. Don't know much about it at all.

• If you want to talk to some people who've played the game, I suggest joining the Discord server.

As far as learning more about the game, there is some information on the wiki. Much is still missing. Much of it is outdated.

Here is an introduction to the basics of the game, but it really only covers the very start of the game: http://eco.gamepedia.com/Getting_Started

EDIT: Link to the Discord server is at the bottom of that wiki guide. Spam filter won't let me post the direct Discord link.

• Hey, I appreciate the heads up. I checked in the server, and had an, OK time. I was looking for a group who maybe interested in starting from scratch. I have found a server that seems to be "Not to advanced" so if anyone is interested let me know.

OR if anyone knows a server or group starting early on please let me know!!

• @Nes said:

Are you EU or US?

Many of us US players are on the official SLG server. We've already researched steel and are well on our way to industry, but we could always use some laborers to mine ore :)

there anther us server called US unofficial server there few of us on there bout 15 active players but it is based out of WI from my understanding other then those two I do not think there any other US servers are there ?

• I am a US player, also located in WI. That is looking for a group. I'd be interested in an established server that is looking for a player to fill a specific role, and help me learn the ropes.

@Nes SLG server still need a miner?

• @Aether

Actually, I would recommend starting your play on the Steplife server. They are far more centralized and organized there. You will spawn right at the center of the action. Also the owner of our main base in the SLG server hasn't been online in a while, meaning only some of us have access.

Personally, I am waiting for the next update to take care of some bugs before I resume my own gameplay.

But I would really like a more organized group to play with, as well, where we can all be online and work together, maybe in voice chat.

Let's organize something like that on next release.

• Element Life is an amazing server with an even more amazing community! We all talk inside a discord server and have a functioning town with roads and high tiered tech. Join the discord and ask around.

• @Nes and @Mewtooa1

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll start checking them out.