House Design Pictures what does your house look like ?

• I was curies what how other people built there houses in eco..

so thought I would take a screen shoot of mine in steam and then share it on here. see if any one else has any to share.

this is house i am currently running the wheel wright is downstairs right and all wood working stuff takes bottom research and farming table is on top floor. with empty room upstairs on the left. I try to build my houses so they take up little space in blocks so I get more blocks to work and use.

20161229145422_1.jpg

• I like it. When I have some time, ill build something deent so we can share but I think the following:

• You have too many windows
    • If it was me, i'd put a supporting beam on the left side

• @Foolish_Crok said:

I like it. When I have some time, ill build something deent so we can share but I think the following:

• You have too many windows
    • If it was me, i'd put a supporting beam on the left side

i like see out of the house at all angles that way i can see if people are coming by.
    yah support beam be neat but game seems to think I dont need it so :)

anyways whats your place look like ?

• Well, this is my house. Don't mind the lower graphics, the game does work very smoothly but i need a resolution in between the lower/higher ones. :[

As you can see, i'm using all of mother nature's resources, including stone to forge walls! I don't need a lot of wood either as soon as i am building inside the mountain, the dirt walls do the trick. Saving the tree's, utilising the dirt and stone! And i don't have to run that far for dirt roads/ramps, stone structures. The mountain has it all. Perhaps a safe location incase the earth climate warms up as well and the sea level is rising... It has multiple advantages! Outside.png
    (Other pictures were too big....)
    http://imgur.com/FAJj8BQ
    http://imgur.com/NAXGM4W
    http://imgur.com/b2yt8DF

• @Freds00n this is offtopic, but in 5.2, you can change renderscale, so you can run at high resolution for the UI but the game will render at a lower resolution for performance. Let me know if that helps you at all

• @Metachronism Yes, been playing like this all day long and it does work very well. Thanks!

• ecomill3.jpg ecomill4.jpg

• @Foolish_Crok

that is pretty sweet

• We started over on our server so this is my starter house right now till i build a new stone or brick one.

I try to keep my designs easy flowing to get around even upstairs if i put one i try to have many access points to it. if i do do upstairs 2nd floor ill have a outside access to that also besides the one in house.

20170105175044_1.jpg 20170105175037_1.jpg 20170105175030_1.jpg 20170105175016_1.jpg 20170105174946_1.jpg 20170105174931_1.jpg

• Hey guys i have an upgrade on my house! I'm now a high level cook on a different server and i decided to make a restaurant for all the fancy food. It's called the quarry because our towns is on a mountain and a small part of the restaurant is underneath the actual quarry (picture 7) which you can see through the floor. It also is still half inside the gold ore and stone ore as you can see in the roof. Originally this location was entirely out of stone/gold/dirt blocks. It's free for everyone so i can't claim the rest - build more, unfortunately. what do ya think? ^^

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg

• now that is was a lot of work and pretty cool

• holly molly, that's something worth seeing