Steplife ECO Server is up and running.

• I wiped the world and it's working again.

I tried restoring the backup and it wouldn't let me connect.

I'm adding the main players as admin. It's up to you if you want to use the options.

please be very careful with the /level command. It's how I made the long road.

• Zhama, Diosys and Incendius are admins. If anyone else that plays a lot would like admin please message me.

• Oh, my. Well thank you Statler! I took off with my wife this morning to run errands, which led to a pokemon hunt. So there is hours of my life gone forever, but she was well and truly happy, so I will be tomorrow, before I can get into the full swing. I will get savy with the commands and do what I can to help. Thanks for the honor and the confidence :)

• Server has been offline for the last 1-2 hours. Hopefully everything is alright.

• I just started it back up. I'm gonna upgrade the memory on pingperfect

• Server is being upgraded to high priority and 4gig of ram

• The server is down again. I couldn't get back on it. I noticed there was a 5.2 update. I tried to update through pingperfect but their update failed with a 505 message. I've submitted a support ticket @Pingperfect

• Thanks for the update!

• I setup a Discord "jY4tUrz"

• any news?

• Hehe Eny News? :D

• I got a reply back from @Pingperfect that the 5.2 update is ready. I installed it 10mins ago and uploaded the backed up game.eco with the changes SLG posted , but they server just shows offline. I'm making a support post about it. I'm not having very good luck with pingperfect. It's definetly not a turn key setup. The last 2 updates we've had to wipe because I can't get them to help me get it working.
    Their reinstall option seems to be the only thing that works 100% of the time.

• I got another replay from pingperfect. They said to reinstall the whole thing and then modify the game.eco file the way they say to in the release.

I did that and now the server is offline. Other then another wipe i'm at a lose. Waiting for another reply, but from what I've seen in the last 2 updates they can never help me get it back up and running.

• The update methode doesnt work for our server too. And i have full Adminstrator right and RDP rights on our own dedicated windows Server. I upload my crashdump maybe SLG can find an solution.

regards
    Desiderius
    www.fh-warzone.de

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• We do apologize for the "luck" you are having. If you are who I think you are we went above and beyond trying to get your world working even contacting the devs and getting them to look at your world, unfortunatly somthing you had done within the server had corrupted part of it, instructions were provided which should have gotten around the issue (According to the devs)

If you feel our service is lacking in anyway please feel free to email me personally James@Pingperfect.com and I will have a look at anything we can do to improve.

• Yeah @Statler I did take a look at your prior save and the property claims for whatever reason were all borked, sorry this ended up in wiping the server :/ We are continuing with more work related to supporting backwards compatibility with saves to where this will no longer happen in the future.

I will say however that I was quite impressed with the construction quality of the StepLife server, lots of cool buildings and signs with all manner of great info, puts the SLG server to shame :)

Going forward if you ever have any more corrupted saves issues feel free to email me directly and I can try to debug.

• It's all good I know it's alpha.
    Thanks, we are working hard to educate new player and grow the player base.
    I'm only frustrated because players are losing their stuff and some may stop playing.

At this moment my server is in a crash loop and restarting over and over. /sigh.

• @Metachronism one big help would be the ability to give players X skill points. This would greatly take the edge off the sting of a wipe.

If I could start all new players with X points that would be even better. I've played for 18 days and I have yet to make it to the 500 skill trees. I know about the /skillpoints option, but we're trying to play legit.