Current Alpha 5 Test Build [PC client only]

• Apparently Masonry Pitch isn't being counted as Pitch for the Mortared Stone recipe

• Why i cannot plant anthing on my tipped dirt blocks ? =(

• Skill points started moving on us again I think there is some server timestamp in the user files that wont move until the abmaout of time has passed on server.

• started up a new alpha 5 server for a friend and I to play on last night. Overnight most of the animal populations has died, we are down to under 50 of most animal types, and 0 foxes, according to the in game counter when you log into a server. This seems to be an issue, we haven't made it very far or done much other than make a couple buildings out of logs.

• @Dragonshifty said:

started up a new alpha 5 server for a friend and I to play on last night. Overnight most of the animal populations has died, we are down to under 50 of most animal types, and 0 foxes, according to the in game counter when you log into a server. This seems to be an issue, we haven't made it very far or done much other than make a couple buildings out of logs.

That issue is already know to the devs and they are harldy working on it. Be patient =)

• @GeneralZOCK I was just reporting a problem, I was not being impatient.... thanks for the reply

• SLG Admin

Fixed the issue with planting seeds. Still working on the massive die off events.

• Tried out getting to brick making on a private server, besides that mortared stone only accepts PitchItem and not the Wheat/Charred/Masonry versions, and it requires both brick and a brick chimney to function (which is obviously chicken and the egg paradox), I found that ChimneyBrickTopItem is uncarryable, as it weighs 40kg to the 20kg limit. It's not a green type that can be held by hand, so it can only be passed from storage to storage, and can't be placed due to it.

• The oven also takes a chimney so can't bake. please fix the broken progression

• SLG Admin

build incoming, going to make a new thread