Current Alpha 5 Test Build [PC client only]

• @Metachronism said:

shovel harvests camas

we are looking into the massive die off events, something throws off the balance of CO2 and then the temperature rises, killing all the plants which then rises CO2 levels even more and, you get the idea

Hm that´s not rly good at all =D

Uhm one mroe question, how do u gain new Deed CLaim FLags now ?
    Learned a Skill Scroll and did not get the 5 deeds u got in alpha 4.2 :/

• We might change it back, because you have to be elected server leader to get more property claims. Eventually this will all be controlled by the government.

Camas is harvest by shovel because it is a root vegetable (you are digging it up)

• @GeneralZOCK I've changed it back, it will be in the next hotfixed build, probably tomorrow

• @Metachronism I reset my world and copied the users back into the save file but skill point are not moving and when I restarted the server we jusmped back to where we were when we first logged in and with skill points/inventory reverted to when we first logged in.

• Apparently Masonry Pitch isn't being counted as Pitch for the Mortared Stone recipe

• Why i cannot plant anthing on my tipped dirt blocks ? =(

• Skill points started moving on us again I think there is some server timestamp in the user files that wont move until the abmaout of time has passed on server.

• started up a new alpha 5 server for a friend and I to play on last night. Overnight most of the animal populations has died, we are down to under 50 of most animal types, and 0 foxes, according to the in game counter when you log into a server. This seems to be an issue, we haven't made it very far or done much other than make a couple buildings out of logs.

• @Dragonshifty said:

started up a new alpha 5 server for a friend and I to play on last night. Overnight most of the animal populations has died, we are down to under 50 of most animal types, and 0 foxes, according to the in game counter when you log into a server. This seems to be an issue, we haven't made it very far or done much other than make a couple buildings out of logs.

That issue is already know to the devs and they are harldy working on it. Be patient =)

• @GeneralZOCK I was just reporting a problem, I was not being impatient.... thanks for the reply

• Fixed the issue with planting seeds. Still working on the massive die off events.

• Tried out getting to brick making on a private server, besides that mortared stone only accepts PitchItem and not the Wheat/Charred/Masonry versions, and it requires both brick and a brick chimney to function (which is obviously chicken and the egg paradox), I found that ChimneyBrickTopItem is uncarryable, as it weighs 40kg to the 20kg limit. It's not a green type that can be held by hand, so it can only be passed from storage to storage, and can't be placed due to it.

• The oven also takes a chimney so can't bake. please fix the broken progression

• build incoming, going to make a new thread