ECO LAUNCH TIME

• The HTML-Text for the release is already online(as a comment), but if you click on the download-button, you only get a nice description/story of eco ;) :

"Welcome to ECO, A fantasy game world of magnificent proportions unfolds before you: it is the heavy sea-town air of Mercinae, the sound of waves crashing against Parrius, great dark spires piercing the sky of Thakria. This roleplaying world, which existed before the Internet and was the first online RPG game ever, thrives because of its unique world. Great sorcerers, war that can tumble years of real life history in a day, magic that can see beyond time, rituals and vast events that raise mortals to become gods! ECO's scope is nearly infinite and anything within its walls is possible. As a text-based RPG, it will exceed all expectations: adventurers, merchants, politicians, fighters, forest-loving druids, all cohabitate in this rich, vibrant and brutal world.
    ECO is an online RPG game that has always been ahead of its time. It innovates in the most remarkable ways, inventing new mechanics that you will not see anywhere else for years. Above all else, ECO is a fair meritocracy. You may quicken your pace but you cannot achieve excellence without deserving it and excellence in any area takes time. It is an environment unlike any other, where players decide the course of history. Find any online roleplaying game today that can match Zaphod of ECO, who 25 years ago and still sometimes today, will be in Meeting Place sharpening his axe and preparing for battle. Players today do the same as he, building on a monolithic saga to write their own names into this legendary world."

• Any dev in the forum can tell us aprox how many hours left?

• Devs are not awake yet i think. And they are not often on forum since they need to work. Normaly they are atbwork in around an hour so it takes at least 2-4 hours until release

• Well. Time for me to goto bed (0115).
    Bit of a shame still not out but hopefully tomorrow (now today) will be a winner.

night all!

• Guys, They live here in the states (west coast), so the 23rd would be the 23rd as it were in USA. That paired with I'm sure they want to do some last minute QA and bug fixes I would only assume it would be late 23rd. :)

• @polishguyy well aware they are in the states. Im not getting shitty or anything, just saying its a shame...

• Be nice to each other and NO swear words. Already edited one post!

• Are devs awake ?

• dunno... but the forum was just going slow for me, maybe they are fiddling.

• it isn't even 10am over there... if my calculation are correct :D

• the could launch the game and this night an update solving some isues ... and everybody will be happy ... we can play and they can fix the game

• A few hours! - John K - Twitter

• While we wait we can watch the Bob Ross stream! amiright? ... anyone?

• This post is deleted!