Alpha 5, prerelease 3 bugs and feedback

• @Blubbll client side is still really bad, I need to figure it out. You can reduce view distance to alleviate it considerably.

• There seems to be a huge unbalance in the plant life as well. 4xxx of one plant and 80ish of another.

• Getting serverside arrayindex outofbounds errors, same as StorageSystem not found or stuff. This wasn't the case before.

• When do those errors occur?

• Bugs Screen shoot one shows mini map not working for player updates land marks deed zones, player icon so forth everything else is fine

screen shoot two you can still live underwater lol.
    Alpha 5 version 3

there also two more bugs if you go underground into cave that u make and bring rock on your head it will teleport you to the surface.

makes underground mining really quick to get stuff into your house.

also issue with deed markers and research who ever gets on the server first and does all research the quickest gets all markers, every one else who then joins server automatically gets skills unlocked so they can not read the books to get markers them selfs.

anther issue with server and with client, running a public and a private server

Time bug where time stops at about 8 am on server time stops progressing - have to reset time scale in server side.

Deed bug land claims go missing deeds become worthless

20161103123551_1.jpg 20161103123606_1.jpg

added

darkness is way way to bright it makes the in game candles and lighting stuff point less.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/204179658729336438/F860BEE50EFB276A218FDADF5AFC4CAF8641B71E/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:1152&composite-to%3D*%2C*|2048%3A1152&background-color=black

• In terms of Alpha 5 bugs, I have found my Options Menu is not saving the Sound Options. Both Music / VFX sliders go back to 0 every time i select them, hear the sound then close the options menu. It seems to work if I just select sound sliders first, if I put graphics to make and tweak other settings they will save, but sound will reset itself every time. =/

In terms of the mini-map, the bug I noticed there is the player icon tracker sprite being constantly repeated as they move, and it doesn't rotate with the planet it seems; when multiple players online.

• I've notice the minimap is bugged out, keeps 'tracking' other players but not deleting their previous position creating More dots ;) ALSO when placing logs/roof pieces if not careful you can place them on your block and you get stuck there until a friend can log on and come break you out.

• @Dragonshifty said:

I've notice the minimap is bugged out, keeps 'tracking' other players but not deleting their previous position creating More dots ;) ALSO when placing logs/roof pieces if not careful you can place them on your block and you get stuck there until a friend can log on and come break you out.

try typing /unstuck into chat! your welcome!

• This post is deleted!

• @pan7s said:

@Dragonshifty said:

I've notice the minimap is bugged out, keeps 'tracking' other players but not deleting their previous position creating More dots ;) ALSO when placing logs/roof pieces if not careful you can place them on your block and you get stuck there until a friend can log on and come break you out.

try typing /unstuck into chat! your welcome!

Thanks that did help a couple times, although one point i was standing on a workbench or carpenter table and i place a block in my face, /unstuck didn't work that time, I tried it like 8 times before my friend came over and broke the block i was stuck on. I'm just trying to report bugs and such I'm sure the finished game isn't going to just have a /unstuck command to cover everything :D

• @Dragonshifty Should work everytime it teleports you to the top most block. i use it very often and never had it fail. maybe typed it wrong? but yes its just a very obvious bug you get stuck so obvious they have an /unstuck command so i did not realize you were trying to report a bug and thought you just needed help. also eco is a non pvp and non competitive game. i dont know for sure but there is no reason the unstuck command cant be around forever. it may not be but you never know :P

• @pan7s hm there was a Kickstarter goal achieved for PvP, the justice system thingie https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1037798999/eco-global-survival-game/posts/1341286

Shouldn't be much impactful with the pvp if the player just settles in the air, a small cooldown deals with it.

• @MaxBacon Oh yeah. i mean i wouldnt really call that pvp. its not like you are fighting or can damage players or ruin their fun. it just to punish someone for breaking the law. not sure how it would be incorporated. if they made the unstuck command go away though what happens if someone builds a room around you with no door on a plot of land you can not work on? stuck for life! haha

• @pan7s overall stuff like Ark Survival Evolved, reason why they spawn players mid-air, so does Life is Feudal hehe. Getting stuck is common so LIF also has the command, it has a timer and can't be used if you were/are being attacked because of a casting time.

• @MaxBacon my 2k hours of ark says otherwise on spawning mid air. That Don't happen. Ever get stuck in a cage? People always log out and back in and guess what? still in the cage. LOL but my point is this is not PVP. Wet don't want someone to be able to trap you that makes no sense

• @pan7s hmm don't remember well how it works now. I remember some stuff so it had a lot of work done to avoid the constant clipping and even spawning under the map.

The golden rule of gaming is that, if it can be griefed some people will love to do that. I can see some deep holes disguised with grass you randomly fall on :D As for the Justice system overall some tweaks can be done but it shouldn't be a problem.

• @pan7s Maybe i typed it wrong? unstuck is hard to spell i guess that could have been it, must have spelled it wrong over 8 times than. Thanks, i'll be more careful in my typing in the future........................................ there should be no need for an unstuck command in a full game, imo. PvP or not. I get having the command in the alpha/beta phases of course.

• Just hoping we have no trolls or griefers. This Game has no room for it. Not yet anyway haha. Dragon no need to be like that I was just offering help. I have misspelled it a bunch of times it happens. Human error happens. True it may not be in the game forever. I just said it may be. I didn't say it would be. I feel like Yall are going to far. All I wanted to do was recommend help. I know I was thankful the first time someone told me about /unstuck and just want to pay it forward. Sorry For being such a bad bad guy

• @pan7s I was thankful and mentioned that it didn't work for me. Then you suggested i spelled it wrong 8 times, was a bit insulting, you can see why i was a bit facetious.

• Sorry for thinking you were human capable of making a mistake good sir. I'm sorry please stop punishing me lord