Suggestion for server build

• Recommend you have the software detect crash and auto close so that a looping batch file can be made to auto relaunch the servers. You could even build in an auto upload via ftp of the crash dump files.

• Yes definately. Plan is to eventually make EcoServer as a service (for windows platforms at least) that would handle this automatically.

• if its going to be in steam maybe provide it via stmcmd. that way a batch can be built to autoupdate like the way I do my rust server. EG below from my rust batch

:START
    C:\steamCMD\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir C:\RustSrv\ +app_update 258550 validate +quit
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -server.port 28015 -server.hostname "Crystal Black Calgary" -server.headerimage "http://i.imgur.com/ulxMO1b.png" -server.description "Decay .5 Calgary Canada" -decay.scale 0.5 -server.seed 6255446 -server.maxplayers 200 -server.worldsize 4000 -server.identity my_server_identity -autoupdate -god 1
    time /t >> shut.log

GOTO START

• I have something similare made for my server. Its called carbon command Center. Though i have not updated my version to my website for years hehehe