Stretch Goals

• Was just looking around and couldn't find the question being asked so I though I'd ask myself. On the kick starter page there were stretch goals that went up as far as 700k. Now the kick start produced 200k. However because Strange Loop Games received an award in the amount of almost 900k which brings the total investments to the development of the game to 1.1million does this mean all outlined stretch goals in the kick start will be developed?

• The 250k goal is listed as "new biome", but the kickstarter page doesn't list any additional goals beyond that (they are all question marks). Alpha 5 has a desert biome and a number of new plants and animals, so that would fulfill the 250k goal in my mind.

• That is a good point. I'm kind of hoping all the stretch goals get developed. Just by the nature of their layout on the kick starter page.

• SLG had already received the gov't grant before even starting the KS, so it doesn't count toward the stretch goal.

• @Xelotath said:

SLG had already received the gov't grant before even starting the KS, so it doesn't count toward the stretch goal.

that is correct =)

• I don't speak on behalf of ECO devs, or all devs, but in my experience, if the devs love the game, love developing the game and it can keep them financially afloat, or is lucrative, then ongoing development is likely, regardless of how much crowdsource funding they achieved.

• Well here's to hoping.