Strange Loop Games
I am not forwarding any port. What I tried to do was to click on continue as always. So that I am not messing around with a server I wasn't expecting that but thanks for the advice.
But still, I dont know what to do. I can connect to every other worlds I created but this one won't load. Or I should better say connect. I turned the firewall of so that this won't get in my way but still nothing.
Edit: I think you didn't understand that I play locally. In my experience there is no port forwarding or anything related to that necessary to connect on a local server. In the server dumb I saw something wired I look for it.
Try validating the files on Steam. Let me know if that works.
I imagine they've changed something prior to the recent Windows update. You should be able to manually make the program have Eco as an exception but the best thing is to contact them and ask them to permanently add Eco to their file exceptions within the program itself. Players did this with Kaspersky and it was fixed within days, as I recall.
- Improved the horizontal overflow behavior of the Contract window, preventing the text in the header column from being squished until it overflows vertically everywhere.
- Fixed an issue where some contract clauses had way too much vertical whitespace.
- For LAN and local servers, connect directly by ip address, rather than connecting through the master server. This prevents connection issues when the master server is down.
- When attempting to connect via the master server, timeout and return to the main menu if the master server does not respond.
- Fixed client-side lag due to unnecessary property texture updates
- Fixed Combustion Generators polluting forever when the power grid demand was 0, which was making some servers flood (flooding can produce a lot of client-side lag when your map is open on large servers)
- Combustion Generators now consume fuel at a constant rate.
- Power grids only enable combustion generators one at a time as energy demand increases.
- Power grids with insufficient power now disable the most recently added objects instead of disabling everything.
- Reduced sea level rising performance impact
- Reduced client-side lag related to frequently changing pipe outputs
- Minimap icons load faster on big servers
- Player names are now always visible
- Improved map update performance
- Fixed a performance issue related to opening the chat log
- Decreased lag due to opening the chat log by having it load 1 message per frame instead of all in 1 frame.
Thank you for letting us know. I've filed a bug report for you here https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/7859