Is that related to the size of the world on the server?
I forget what is the minimum requirement and can someone create a table of requirements based on the size of the world if that actually impacts game play. It seems that I can only play for about 10-20 minutes before my ram is almost maxed out. I have only 2gb.
If I close it and reopen then i can play for another 15-20 min. Ideally I do not want to do that.
Problem - There are some in game basics that may elude the casual gamer(the permanent noobs -myself included) that backed the kickstarter.
Proposal - To get the wiki to have relevant content for players even at this stage. We would try to find a way to be as inclusive as possible.
Solution- While we locate bugs to help the dev team fix in game issues we also need a solid wiki+youtube/twitch tutorial channel to keep strong support for all users.
- Use sounds from the wilderness in the Pacific North West and the sounds of each animal to make it more realistic and simplistic.
- Allow for crafting of musical instruments
- Allow for musical skills for each instrument
- Create a musical playing in game range that allows those effected to gain bonuses similar to what a Bard does in DnD.
a.it could make skill learning faster for all listeners.
b.it could make people "work" or build faster.
c.the plants could even gain growth speed.
d.it could lower the calories required for w/e the listeners are doing.
- you could have a music sheet similar to recipes, if we have all of the musical instruments and skills needed for the recipe aka music sheet then it would play a specifically defined sound. Lets say I want Rock n Roll in the game or a Celtic, New Age sound like a Hang Drum maybe that would be a mod option to input music sheets and the mp3 file? Maybe allow original works with a Creative Commons license to be uploaded.
My coworker told me that it maybe fair usage if we consider this game as educational.
You could check with legal and create a framework to get specific pieces into the game
I think the easiest way would be to allow music sheets and uploading of music to individual servers but not the public server to limit your liability.
I think of it like this. Playstation One had a racing game called ridge racer. Once the game loaded you could remove the disk and put in a CD then the music tracks would play while you race. We should be able to customize our environment not only physically but auditory as well.
Is it possible to synthesize several of these posts into 1 post and also create a youtube video so that visual learners can pick it up?
Is there any way to get data on the total number of posts in the forums and the total number of articles in the wiki? If there is a specific place in the wiki for Educational Resources I maybe willing to synthesize several of these posts into 1 post for the wiki.
I would also like to see beyond the test based wiki a video tutorial of how to do things.
I know from personal experience that some people just do not learn well reading but they thrive with video.
@Plaztikman I agree that that is an issue. However, the bigger issue is...
How would you know that someone captured it all unless they bragged about it?
If they never told anyone and never put it for sale in a market then how would anyone find out? @JohnK Do you think that this could be a rule in the future that seriously finite resources that are used for high technology can be government controlled so that the planet can be saved no matter who mines it. Maybe a 90% tax on precious minerals or other materials that are game over without them .?
Followers 0 Following 0 Joined Last Online