Stuck on "Logging in..." !

• Hello all!

My name is fingerbone1, and I have an issue. DUN DUN DUN! >Insert Dramatic Music Here<

I am on the pointy end of the metaphorical 'eat shit' stick at the moment, as I am unfortunately stuck on the dreaded "Logging in..." screen with a little cog wheel (having downloaded/ran the game client). The wheel itself seems to be ever moving forward, taunting me with great success. If anybody has ran upon this issue themselves and have found a fix, I would like to hear it!

Infact...
    I. WOULD. LOVE. TO. HEAR. IT.

I would love to hear it so much so, that I am providing incentive. Attached is a brilliantly drawn unicorn with pretty pink nail polish hooves. I hope this will suffice as payment.

Thank you.

P.S I'm seriously bummed out because I've had my eye on the game for such a long time. In all seriousness, I really need help here guys.
    Pretty Unicorn.png

Views

• how long had you hat this issue? do you have any form of firewall installed?

• Are you running the stock client? Unity has a bug with their async networking methods where they just sometimes never complete - its infuriating but it is only supposed to be an issue running the game through the editor.

Are you seeing it in the release 4.2 client?

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!