Eco Dedicated Server Issues: Need Help!
Hey guys, having a few issues with our server. Wanted to see if we could get some help or direction.
- Intel Xeon L5520 @ 2.27 GHZ x 2 proccessors
- 32 GB Ram
- 64 Bit, Windows 2012 R2
- Running Raid 1+0
- Note we are running the latest version (4.2 alpha) of the game. I.E. we grabbed the server file direct from source
Issues We Are Having
- After an extended 4-8 hour period of time, the game server crashes. When reloading the world and hopping in on client side, the world has been duplicated with giant land masses floating or being held up by the current trees on the server. We can "regenerate world" which gets rid of floating land masses, however, we loose all progress, but player data stays the same.
- This wouldn't be a huge deal if we could pull from a backup, however after searching for hours online, and every file in the server files, we have not been able to locate where our backups actually go or how to implement them properly.
- If we create a world anything bigger than 55 x 55 (x-550 y-550) the mini map cause huge fps drop when activated for all clients on server
- Side note issue from me: When game is activated on client side it uses 100% of my gpu no matter what setting I use or any changes I make.
Crash Dump File Information
--BEGIN DUMP-- Dump Time 08/30/2016 22:47:01
Exception System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List' 1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at lambda_method(Closure , ItemCollection , IEncoder )
at lambda_method(Closure , LimitedInventory , IEncoder )
at lambda_method(Closure , IEncoder , WorldObject )
1.Serialize(Stream stream, T obj) at Eco.Core.Serialization.PluginAvroSerializer1.Serialize(Object obj)
at Eco.Core.Serialization.ZipBlob.Persist(Object obj)
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)
We want to create a stable server for folks to be able to play on consistently in the great pacific northwest here, so any help is appreciated!
Another Side Note: After playing 15 hours now, how the heck to I start building a cart or vehicle and get the ground tamper to make roads?
Can't help with the first post, but the second post is that you build a Wainwright bench to make carts and the tamper. I think you build it from the carpenter's bench.
Jhadred is correct. However, on my dedicated server single player playthrough the skills bugged. The carpentry never showed up after learning, and so I couldn't build roads. Took me a while to figure out what I was missing, though. :p