How many players are playing this game?

• Hi there!

I'm interested in the game, but I wonder how many active players are playing it. I like to play alone but I would love to meet other players frequently. So how many players are playing on the servers?

Thanks!

Views

• numbers seem to be dropping again for now. There are usual ups and downs.. mostly when a bigger content / patch is coming out. the alpha 4 update has been out for a while now so numbers are dropping again. it seems from ecoservers.io site that keeps track of some server that the average on a daily bases seem to be 3 people in total , but i cant tell you when and how long they are online though

• Thanks for the honest answer! I think I'll wait for the steam release which hopefully brings some new players.

• Playerbase mostly depends on what is happening. Some of us are really just trying to find bugs and break things. Some people just like going and building things (I think these tend to be on a little longer). When the update pops out, there's a big rush to really find out what's new, how things have changed and so on. As for me, my skill points went into being a chef and I'm not really that into building structures so I'm sort of on hiatus since my group hit the current research limit. I just hop on to make sure the food is stocked. (I do want to retest some things that I think are bugs but really, some of us just need some direction on where to try to test).

It's unknown when the steam release will be, but I believe it was mentioned in another post that it could be this fall or later. I think some of us are waiting to see if there will be a 4.3 or 5 update.

Sometimes a server reset helps if there are sufficient players who are aware of it as well, though I'm not sure how those go.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!