Combustion Generators

• Two generators, different rooms. Both rooms have active tables/chests.
    Neither generator will accept fuel.
    Neither can be picked back up?

I am a silver tier backer, I am not an employee of StrangeLoop Games - Take what I say with a grain, I'm probably wrong.

Views

• Both Combustion generators and Electrical Generators are currently not being able to be picked up. Like some other things.

From my understanding.
    Combustion Generator (Fuel: Petroleum, Gasoline) produces Mechanical Energy
    Electrical Generator (Fuel: Mechanical Energy) produces Electricity
    If I understand the code correctly, these are range (50 blocks) based, meaning they shouldn't need to be next to each other to function.
    We got the Combustion Gen to consume Gasoline, and the Electrical Generator to pick it up and produce Electricity, but not been able to power TABLES with it. Not sure if cables or something a like is needed yet.

These two work in tandem with each other.

I know for sure the Electrical can only be accessed by the owner, not sure if this applies to the Combustion Gen as well.

We have not been able to make this work with (Kiln, CementKiln, Blast Furnace)

By the looks of it, the Induction Generator will take (Petroleum and Gasoline) and produce Electricity directly. But we haven't progressed there just yet.

Hope this helps on your endeavors, will keep posting if we find out more.

I am a Dev Tier backer, not a SLG employee. Pretend I know nothing.

• Petrol/gas.. Didn't realize that part. Makes sense though. I will test it out some more later. We should have refining finished early this morning.

I am a silver tier backer, I am not an employee of StrangeLoop Games - Take what I say with a grain, I'm probably wrong.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!