Corrupted player data

• Good morning,
    I have a small, private server with two people.
    Runs great for me (minus the memory leak) but his character is completely unplayable.

Inside a public workbench items won't stack (items that normally would) so it takes a new slot for each sub-stack.
    He has coal stuck in his shovel - persists through restarts, server restarts, placing shovel in chest. The coal gets placed when he empties it, but then stays in the shovel and disables it's use.
    Picking up stacks only takes the 'appropriate' amount of resources 'sometimes' and often simply deletes the rest. (IE: 30 logs in a stack, take the stack, get 5 in your hands 25 in the storage - he's getting 5 in his hand and 0 in storage) --- this is becoming costly.

Rather than trying to fix his character, we would like to force a re-spawn but the users.eco file is compiled and the server config doesn't seem to have an option to remove a specific character's data. Is this an option or are we stuck wiping the server and starting fresh, again?

I am a silver tier backer, I am not an employee of StrangeLoop Games - Take what I say with a grain, I'm probably wrong.

Views

• The users.eco file is just a zip file - open it and delete the entry for the person in question should do the trick.

• Didn't even think to try to 'open' the file. Typically go for edit/n++..
    Thank you! I will look into this tonight.

I am a silver tier backer, I am not an employee of StrangeLoop Games - Take what I say with a grain, I'm probably wrong.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!