Upon Entering World Constant Disconnected Icon ( Network Issues )

• Hey folks, so I've been playing the game for about 2 weeks. I logged into my server and was playing fine for the past 4 hours or so ( with breaks ) without issue. I recently started having disconnection issues. Ever since one player, specifically, joined I have had constant disconnection issues. The big red "unplugged" symbol in the lower right hand side of the screen. I can enter the world, the world loads, I can run around. I cannot interact with anything though. I have a Netgear Nighthawk x10 router.. It has given me 0 issues.. I went ahead and swapped to a Meraki x64, the same issue is present. I checked firewall settings.. I have rebooted the computer, uninstalled steam - reinstalled.... etc.... I have tried everything I can think of, but still have the "disconnected icon".

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Views

• The spot I originally logged out at was apparently glitched/bugged. I logged out/in multiple times until I was able to "run away" about 50 meters. At that point the game plays as normal.

I replicated the issues by going back to the same, original, spot. Then I logged out and logged in. The resulted in being stuck in a disconnection loop.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!