Medical Skills?

• I feel like the game needs more challenges and the medical side will provide new challenges and job opportunities. Yes, the game is already hard, but I think adding a medical field would be interesting. You could have more time spent in pollution, the more calories you spend. You don't die in this game, so I thought that increasing the amount of calories spent would be an option. There could be a new workbench, Apothecary, that makes medicine from herbs and there could be doctors and nurses. There could be random diseases that come from nowhere that increases amount of calories used. This may be a bit too much, but in my opinion, this would make the game more fun and challenging.

• medicine 1
    Views

• @Awesomepro247 said:

Awesomepro247 posted 2 minutes ago reply quote 0
    I feel like the game needs more challenges and the medical side will provide new challenges and job opportunities. Yes, the game is already hard, but I think adding a medical field would be interesting. You could have more time spent in pollution, the more calories you spend. You don't die in this game, so I thought that increasing the amount of calories spent would be an option. There could be a new workbench, Apothecary, that makes medicine from herbs and there could be doctors and nurses. There could be random diseases that come from nowhere that increases amount of calories used. This may be a bit too much, but in my opinion, this would make the game more fun and challenging.

Thanks for the suggestions! I've added them to our Github https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/7557

Shay McLean
    Community Manager
    Strange Loop Games

• @Awesomepro247

OOH, add in a veterinarian for when we get animal husbandry for farming. need to keep cows and chickens healthy for them to produce, milk and eggs.

• Someone has previously suggested creating more vegetarian-friendly food items. :)

Shay McLean
    Community Manager
    Strange Loop Games

medicine 1
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!