Transferring Singleplayer world to run from the server tool

• My friends and I managed to play on a low collaboration mode using one of our singleplayer worlds and I just want to know if there is anyway that I can transfer that world that we have created and to the server tool? Just so that we can keep it the world running and we can join without having the person whose computer runs the world to be online.

• single player 3 world 5 server 78
    Views

• @Robby425 said:

My friends and I managed to play on a low collaboration mode using one of our singleplayer worlds and I just want to know if there is anyway that I can transfer that world that we have created and to the server tool? Just so that we can keep it the world running and we can join without having the person whose computer runs the world to be online.

To move your world from one server to another, copy your world save file from the Storage folder to the Storage folder on the new server. Do not zip it up to move it. On a standalone server this would mean copying Game.eco and Game.db to the new server Storage folder. If moving from client (single player) server to a standalone server copy the <name of world>.eco and <name of world>.db file from Storage on your computer to the Storage folder on the server you want to go to.

Shay McLean
    Community Manager
    Strange Loop Games

single player 3 world 5 server 78
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!