Store bug

• I posted in the actual EcoIssues section as well but I was wondering if anyone else is encountering an issue we're facing on our server. It's happened to a few of us where we are unable to purchase from a friend's store. And usually only one of us has that issue. It's progressed and then cleared for reasons we cannot figure out.

1. I lost the ability to buy a few items from a friend's store this past Monday.
    2. On Tuesday I was unable to buy anything from his store.
    3. On Wednesday (from a different computer) I was able to make purchases from his store.
    4. On Friday (from my original computer) I was able to make purchases from his store.
    5. Yesterday, a friend cannot buy from my store.
    6. Today the same friend cannot buy from my store and one other person's store but can make purchases from other stores.
    7. Today, I am unable to purchase from a store I have been purchasing from all day.

We tried verifying Steam files. We tried a server reset. We made sure our bags were empty.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Did you find a way to fix it?

Views

• We figured it out! My friend that could not buy from me and his wife realized that he had storage chests close to our stores. Those storage chests were "checked" as containers to deliver to. He unchecked them and can now buy again.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!