Fire Barrel Mod [v1.1] for 7.3.0+

• FireBarrelMod v1.1

Please view this mod on eco-mods, as the page is much more informative there (you can not really style the posts on this forum).
    https://eco-mods.com/resources/fire-barrel-garbage.42/

This mod adds a fire barrel that you can put any non carried items into, they will be burned and air pollution will be produced.

How to Use
    Left clicking on the X or the barrel will throw your selected item away.
    Warning! Your item will not be recoverable, it is gone forever once it is throw in the barrel.
    Right clicking the barrel will open a dialog telling you how much weight is currently in the barrel.
    Right clicking the X will attempt to pick up the barrel, if you have enough space in your inventory and there is no trash in the barrel.
    E opens the item normally like any other item in Eco, you can check the status, and add to the fuel storage here.

You can not turn the barrel on or off, if it has fuel and garbage it will automatically burn. The air pollution is equal to half of the Excavator (.1 ppm per hour).

Features
    Get rid of unwanted items
    Burn stacks of items at a time if they fit
    Detailed pollution statistics similar to the Excavator
    Pollution effects
    Custom, randomized ember, light, and fire particle effects
    Only 75 particles per second total
    "Overstuff" barrel by 1 item, stuff that trash full!

Source Code
    Please feel free to study / modify / use the code I created, it is lightly commented.
    https://pastebin.com/HDQtPf17

Known Issues
    There are no known issues.

Changelog
    V1.1
    Updated textures to all be curved, so they do not appear floating from a distance.
    Updated particles to look better with the new shaders.
    Made X button selectable through the barrel, so you do not have to hop on top to pick it up if it is placed in a corner.
    Removed a few unneeded dependencies from the C# script.

• barrel 1 trash 1 mod 3 fire 3 garbage 1
    Views

• How much pollution is generated and does the amount depend on the item? Or is it just a flat amount? i.e. will 1 Wood Pulp create as much pollution as 100 Wood Pulp?

• @Nes said:

How much pollution is generated and does the amount depend on the item? Or is it just a flat amount? i.e. will 1 Wood Pulp create as much pollution as 100 Wood Pulp?

I updated the main post now, but it is a flat rate equal to half of the Excavator (.1 ppm per hour). I did experiment with adding extra air pollution depending on the weight per tick, but I decided not to go that route.

• I've just uploaded a new version which fixes the barrel/fire floating at a distance.

• Hi leider gibt es schon ein Problem, ggg
    man kann es nicht wieder aufnehmen und wo anders hinsetzen.

barrel 1 trash 1 mod 3 fire 3 garbage 1
Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!