Workbench Input/Output

• As much as I love this game and the crafting system, I find it really annoying that I cannot control my specific output location. Instead of a "Storage" tab, can we instead get an "Input" and "Output" tab?

I tried reorganizing the order of the storage piles in the storage tab, and the table continued dumping its work-product into its previous selected storage pile. When I moved its half-finished pile to another storage tab, the table continued to dump into that pile, effectively "following it."

Any thoughts?

Views

• Unless you've forgotten to tick the stockpile/chest this is a misbehavior. Linked Inventories are only linked/used when there is a green tick in front of it. Without this tick they are just ignored.
    Please ask #support at Discord and if this is unknown add an EcoIssue at GitHub.

• ­ Ecoylent is people! Do not replace any meal with Ecoylent!

EcoIssues at GitHub
    Eco Discord
    SLG support@strangeloopgames.com

• @Thineboot said:

ou've forgotten to tick the stockpile/chest this is a misbehavior. Linked Inventories are only linked/used when there is a green tick in front of it. Without this tick they are just ignored.

Oh, I've checked the boxes, but the problem is, when I have 4 different stockpiles that I'm pulling from, the final product goes to one of the four stockpiles, when, perhaps, I'd like them to go to a specific stock pile. This has been an issue as I was mass-producing glass. I have five masonry tables producing sand, which then is turned to glass in a kiln. The kiln pulls from the masonry's stockpiles, but outputs to any of the four when I'd rather have it output to a fifth stockpile.

• It always goes top-down... unfortunately.
    You can give the kiln a different order. Drag the kiln-output stockpile atop the masonry-stockpiles in kiln storage. That can be used for any workplace:

1. Output stockpile/chest
    2. Input stockpile/chest

Unfortunately this order is for all different goods you produce at a specific workplace the same. While it seems to be easy to make an order for each individual product it's a bit trickier. Nonetheless I hope you add your idea to EcoIssues so SLG gets reminded what users wanna see implemented.

• ­ Ecoylent is people! Do not replace any meal with Ecoylent!

EcoIssues at GitHub
    Eco Discord
    SLG support@strangeloopgames.com

• @Thineboot said:

It always goes top-down... unfortunately.

Thine, thanks for the help! I must be doing something wrong, or someone must be looking at it and setting it in a different order then, I'm not sure, but, I'll pass that message along to the guys on my server. Much appreciated!

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!