crash when trying to create new world after an update
The game appears to be having trouble creating a new world or connecting to an old one after an update.
Steps after an update:
- Launch Game
- Select New
- Enter Name
- Leave Collaboration selector at No Collaboration
- Check Generate New and Skillpoints on Crafting
- Click Start
- Click Yes
- At Compiling Mods phase, game minimizes to task bar. New Crash TargetInvocationException.ecodmp file is generated in Eco\Eco_Data\Server\Dump.
Crash TargetInvocationException 03284949.ecodmp
- When I click back into the still Running client, I am greeted with "Connection Failed" prompt.
- Clicking on the screen then goes back to the main menu.
To get past this, I deleted everything in the game directory, and then re-verified the cache. Once that was done, the game started working again.
Please check out EcoIssues and add your own in case you can't locate a similar case and/or ask #support on Discord for fast and proper answer.last edited by
• Ecoylent is people! Do not replace any meal with Ecoylent!