Economy Improvements

• Add a search bar for the 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' sections in the economy viewer.
    • Add categories for the items being sold in both of the sections above. For example, I should be able to look in the category food, to find foods being sold or bought depending on the section I'm in. This can additionally prevent a lag spike on a highly active and populated server which has many things being wanted and for sale.
    • Add different currency tiers so we’re not so overburden with so many different currencies from the very beginning. I mean literally every player has their own currency even if they wanted to or not.
    • If a store is not properly setup by failing to meet the requirements for the room it occupies, do not display items that are being bought or sold in 'Wanted' or 'For Sale'.
    • If a player is wanting to buy a quantity of 0 of an item, do not show it on the "Wanted" section.
    • If the player doesn't have the space to purchase items, their buy order should not appear in the "Wanted" section.
    • Tier 1: Bartering – In the beginning, players should be only buying and selling blocks,
      with other blocks of their own choosing, not cryptocurrency. This will be unreliable as it
      was in the past and smaller objects will most likely have more value, but this is
      educational and should help people better understand economy. For example, in the
      past, people used shells and a form of currency.
    • Tier 2: Notes & Coins – Allow the creations of notes and coins which will be used as
      currency that can be named by players and be created by a mint. A player can only
      create coins and notes for their own made currency. Can support currency exchanges.
    • Tier 3: Cryptocurrency – When high in technology, you should have a computer that
      allows you to create and name your own cryptocurrency which would work how it does
      now. Can support currency exchanges.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!