Pure Ideas and feedback in general

• This feedback will be purely based on 20+ hours of gameplay outside of the offered servers 2 player co-op.

First thing I will talk about has to do with bugs and glitches. It's probably known glitches that devs are working to fix but I thought I would give my opinion on them.

1. The cart. It's very glitchy and sometimes just a mess to control. Sometimes it gets stuck on nothing and forces me to stop driving it and start it again. It very easily falls off ramps and gets stuck with 1 wheel in the air and makes me have to empty it, pick it up and replace it on the road.
      A less gameplay impacting glitch has to do with it's weight limt. Sometimes it shows negative numbers but it hasn't really bothered me.

2. Falling through the map. First 20 mins of gameplay I succesfully fell through the ground 2 times. Not really game breaking since it has been pretty rare since then.

3. Lag of some sort. This is something I don't know what causes it or how to fix it but I need the devs to put time into this. After keeping the world online for a couple of hours with me and my mate online, the "server" likes to freeze on us. Fps stays fine, but everything else is still. As if we lost connection. This happend atleast 5 times in 1 min at the very worse with freezes ranging for 10sec - 1min.

Next thing I think needs to be improve is midgame. Now mind you I count midgame as you have iron, iron tools and you're pushing to industrialize your world.

Im going to have to start from the very beggining of this. When you start you always have your stone tools, no issue, you start building a base, workbenches and all that stuff. But the fact that you get iron tools from upgrading skills destroys midgame. Since damaged/broken tools doesn't actually seem to be a lot more inefficient I never repair my tools, especially not since iron (atleast in my case) late midgame and expensive since I have to store all of the tailings (which I think there should be someway to remove the pollution from them after some time.)
    This means that you basically start off with iron tools and keep them untill late game, even though they are broken.
    Since iron is expensive you don't really want to waste it on repairing but instead industrializing your world.

We basically go from beggining (setting up a house, mine, stable food and learning the game ect.) to midgame(grind for lategame) to lategame (industialize.)

The only new thing midgame brings that I could thing of is building material and the cart, which doesn't make a huge impact to the gamplay. Midgame was just very boring in my case, it just mean't grinding for lategame.

That was just quickly a bit of my thoughts and I know there is going to be someone telling me that it is only early access, and I know it is. This is just what I think the devs should prioritize a bit more.
    Feel free to leave your questions/thoughts.

Views

• @Icy said:

This feedback will be purely based on 30+ hours of gameplay outside of the offered servers 2 player co-op.

First thing I will talk about has to do with bugs and glitches. It's probably known glitches that devs are working to fix but I thought I would give my opinion on them.

1. The cart. It's very glitchy and sometimes just a mess to control. Sometimes it gets stuck on nothing and forces me to stop driving it and start it again. It very easily falls off ramps and gets stuck with 1 wheel in the air and makes me have to empty it, pick it up and replace it on the road.
      A less gameplay impacting glitch has to do with it's weight limt. Sometimes it shows negative numbers but it hasn't really bothered me.

2. Falling through the map. First 20 mins of gameplay I succesfully fell through the ground 2 times. Not really game breaking since it has been pretty rare since then.

3. Lag of some sort. This is something I don't know what causes it or how to fix it but I need the devs to put time into this. After keeping the world online for a couple of hours with me and my mate online, the "server" likes to freeze on us. Fps stays fine, but everything else is still. As if we lost connection. This happend atleast 5 times in 1 min at the very worse with freezes ranging for 10sec - 1min.

Next thing I think needs to be improve is midgame. Now mind you I count midgame as you have iron, iron tools and you're pushing to industrialize your world.

Im going to have to start from the very beggining of this. When you start you always have your stone tools, no issue, you start building a base, workbenches and all that stuff. But the fact that you get iron tools from upgrading skills destroys midgame. Since damaged/broken tools doesn't actually seem to be a lot more inefficient I never repair my tools, especially not since iron (atleast in my case) late midgame and expensive since I have to store all of the tailings (which I think there should be someway to remove the pollution from them after some time.)
    This means that you basically start off with iron tools and keep them untill late game, even though they are broken.
    Since iron is expensive you don't really want to waste it on repairing but instead industrializing your world.

We basically go from beggining (setting up a house, mine, stable food and learning the game ect.) to midgame(grind for lategame) to lategame (industialize.)

The only new thing midgame brings that I could thing of is building material and the cart, which doesn't make a huge impact to the gamplay. Midgame was just very boring in my case, it just mean't grinding for lategame.

That was just quickly a bit of my thoughts and I know there is going to be someone telling me that it is only early access, and I know it is. This is just what I think the devs should prioritize a bit more.
    Feel free to leave your questions/thoughts.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!