EcoConnect, A Eco Launcher

1519866497417.png
    To:
    1520968939409.png
    Here we have EcoConnect, a Eco Launcher that supports both SLG and Steam versions of the game, this launcher is able to edit the in game Continue button so you private servers managed by EcoConnect will be already be in game without ever using the server list, since you don't need to poll loads of servers just to click join or connect.

I want to do much more with this, and slowly working on it,
    Please report all the bugs on discord https://discord.gg/jadcNKU

I have to say if it was not for a few users just saying ya it's not for everyone but it sounds useful I think I wouldn't of kept this going so thanks you.

I am happy to take requests :)

Install:
    To install EcoConnect.exe you place it with Eco.exe this will be in your steam folder/ steamapps/Eco for your Steam version, you will place it with you Eco.exe where ever you placed your folder for the SLG version

Download:

Note:
    A few people have used this to check that there server is really online when the server list was not working right or lagging or not showing there server, as when you save a server as default in EcoConnect it set's it as your Continue so you don't have to use your server listing at all, please note this is not by **Eco **or any of there dev's I created this because I wanted it and needed it, enjoy it but if any problems please report to me not Eco.

Open to ideas and request,

I can theme and lock to a given server for server admins, but this would be at cost(cost does not always mean money, contact me and we can talk)

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!