antivirus interfering with game play

• Avast
    Will not allow Eco to run
    even disable it still will not work
    I got it to tell me why
    I says
    Threat Secured
    We Safely aborted connection on 62.102.148.187 because it was infected with URL:Mal. More threats may be lurking! URL://62.102.148.187:4764/info looking this up...

62.102.148.187 IP Address Information
    ISP Kustbandet AB
    Usage Type Fixed Line ISP
    Domain Name kustbandet.com
    Country
    City Stockholm, Stockholms lan
    AbuseIPDB can use a lot of resources - our server's support millions of IP reports, checks, and whois lookups every week. See the statistics. We use revenue from the advert being blocked here to pay our server bills. If AbuseIPDB is valuable to you, consider chipping in!
    Whois Results for 62.102.148.187
    % This is the RIPE Database query service.
    % The objects are in RPSL format.
    %
    % The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
    % See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

%ERROR:201: access denied for this server.
    %
    % Sorry, access from your host has been permanently
    % denied because of a repeated excessive querying.
    % For more information, see
    % http://www.ripe.net/data-tools/db/faq/faq-db/why-did-you-receive-the-error-201-access-denied

% This query was served by the RIPE Database Query Service version 1.90 (WAGYU)

This page displays the publicly-available WHOIS data for 62.102.148.187, which belongs to Unknown Organization. If you have detected abusive behavior coming from this IP, you can submit an abuse report on AbuseIPDB as well as emailing the abuse contact specified in the Whois results above.

That doesn't look good to be connecting to when your trying to lan...I downlownd eco straight from the sight, is eco being hacked. I use to have no issue's. Essentailly this is not allowing me to connect to games. ip I am connecting to is no a different part of the world then the antivirus is reacting to. the person I am connecting is on a lan. we have played lan many times before. never had this issue.

Views

• were you trying to join a multiplayer game? Or did you have checked "allow friends to join" when you created your world? I wonder if the connection attempt was another player trying to join? Also I wouldn't be completely alarmed, if you check virustotal.com most reputation engines polled are not flagging this IP, could be a false positive by your antivirus as well.

• I was able to join other games, just not our home lan server, it was a Join, not a create. I am up to date on the dot net.

• Will get him to check the server configuration after his work.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!