Building skill points

• Hello

Finally enjoying the game again and a couple of friends have started our session, however I own the deeds where we have built our house, even though my partner and friend are both on the deed neither of them are getting the building SP bonus? how can I solve this issue it seems very silly us three all building a separate house.

Views

• Currently the only way to get housing skill points is to have each player have separate houses. More specifically separate deed for own houses

The Aussie 24/7 Servers Senior Admin
    https://www.aussie247eco.com/
    Server Discord https://discord.gg/Jps75CD

• that's a little silly, I thought this was a game for working together?

• It is, but you can't expect one person to do all the work and let some bums live in your nice house sucking up your bonuses :D<Gah now I sound like a Republican) You can hire people to build you a nice house with nice stuff to get you to the max HV, and/or hire others to do whatever you wish (upgrade building(s)), roads, etc) (Gah now I sound like a Democrat =)

--MW--

• The game is about cooperation. Look at it like that: you have a good house with nice furniture. You get bonuses for using the so comfortable furniture. If you are sitting in a chair, how can someone else do it at the same time?
    You have a set of furniture, they have a set of furniture.

• @Trepach said:

The game is about cooperation. Look at it like that: you have a good house with nice furniture. You get bonuses for using the so comfortable furniture. If you are sitting in a chair, how can someone else do it at the same time?
    You have a set of furniture, they have a set of furniture.

But Land rights are the main way to OWN stuff. If I had a table and I place it down on YOUR land(that is, IF I COULD) then that table will be called Trepach's Table. Cuz it is your land, and you got a free table(and maybe a +1 to HV)

Now, I am ALL for allowing ownership of lands, where one could 'rent' a house, or sell it, or whatever, but have one person own one land, and house, and, items should mean only they get the bonuses.

But really no point in debating this, as this is all up to SLG, I remember explaining to people how dumb singleplayer mode would be for this type of game and that there would be NO WAY they would do this, cuz it will make the game worse.

Oh, how times have changed... lol

--MW--

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!