Tomato Straight Talk Please

• OK, tomatoes and trees have me frustrated but Ill stick to tomatoes for now.

I feel like something has changed since 1.06 or so. I used to grow them on my farm just fine. They grew just like everything else. Now, something is different.

No matter where I grow them, (I've tried three different spots in the middle of the tomato yield potential heat map) they are are not viable. Literally as soon as I plant them, the heat map changes to nothing. They take at least 4 full days to grow. By that time, about 98% of them have died. This is the same situation with everyone on my server. We've tried soil samplers and this isnt helping. They are not over crowded either. Everything else grows amazing except for tomatoes.

Am I missing something? Is there something up with Tomatoes? IS the Tomato yield heat map wrong now? My understanding is that fertilizer is not working at the moment. Any insight would be very helpful. Thank you!

Views

• No, idea, Tomatoes need 24h to grow, and ours are doing just fine...

• @Selway said:

OK, tomatoes and trees have me frustrated but Ill stick to tomatoes for now.

I feel like something has changed since 1.06 or so. I used to grow them on my farm just fine. They grew just like everything else. Now, something is different.

No matter where I grow them, (I've tried three different spots in the middle of the tomato yield potential heat map) they are are not viable. Literally as soon as I plant them, the heat map changes to nothing. They take at least 4 full days to grow. By that time, about 98% of them have died. This is the same situation with everyone on my server. We've tried soil samplers and this isnt helping. They are not over crowded either. Everything else grows amazing except for tomatoes.

Am I missing something? Is there something up with Tomatoes? IS the Tomato yield heat map wrong now? My understanding is that fertilizer is not working at the moment. Any insight would be very helpful. Thank you!

Same issue, Tomatoe plants grow and is green, produces zero tomatoes. just eventually all die. It is over 24 hours already with no tomatoes, soil sampler did say 24 hours. and conditions was 75% ish

• Seems like tomatoes are hard to come by versionwide. Ensure their survival by increasing tomato SEED efficiency. (Which is different than tomato YIELD efficiency.)
    What looks like a fully grown tomato plant may be 90% grown. Which has lower than the usual 100% chance of dropping fruit. Sometimes a plant is grown but the game visuals lag behind. Dig a block nearby to force an update.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!