MW's Mods 7.1.2

• New food Items!

Fish head soup, Tuna salad, Bake salmon, Fishsticks, Tuna Casserole, Fish tacos, Tuna fish Sandwich, Spicy clam chowder, and Fish fillet!
    (NOW you got a good reason to fish!)

Upgrade Tools!

Upgrade old tools to the next tier! Most made on Anvil, while Modern made at the Factory!

House Value Items do not clash!

All HV items now ONLY will clash(give you a penalty ) if you place multiple of the same items, not different items!

Recycle!

Those who have maxed out levels in Tailoring can recycle old starter backpack!
    Those who have maxed out levels in Basic Craft can recycle old workbenches and campfires!
    Those who have maxed out levels in Woodworking can recycle wood pulp!
    Those who have maxed out levels in AlloySmithing can reduce tailings!

Your carried items now stack to 20 while holding them, or in carts!

Small and Wooden carts can carry more, and a small speed increase depending on road type.
    Power carts small speed increase on Stone and Asphalt, but major decrease on Dirt!

Bigger Storage Chest!

Shovels now can grab 20 items from a stockpile/carts instead of 1!

Torches now stack. Now you can keep your Standing torches going for longer!

Icebox and refrigerator NOW can store food items!! (Or any other non-carried items, I don't judge!)

Changelog to Version 0.13

Change: Corrected Tier of building blocks to be same as Vanilla.

Added: Tailors can recycle both Tall boots and Square Belts!

Changes to V.14:

Changed: Half the cost of upgrading all tools, as well as fix crafting time to 30sec.

Added: Strengthen Road tools, and cut repair cost in half

Changes to V.15

Added: Recycling for Trouser and Notch Belt

Fixed: Made Rolling Mill useful again(my bad!)

Changes to v.16

Added Recycling Stone Roads and Ramps

Added: New oils to be made with Both Huckleberry seeds and wheat seeds.

Added: MILK! Eco's first drink? Now you can say YES when people ask you if you got this!

Fixed: Fan favorite of Biodiesel used on Power carts is now back

Fixed: Wording of Tailings so it is not so misleading.

Fixed: New carried items added to the game can NOW be carried 20 at a time!

Fixed: Minor bugs and typos

Changed to v.17

Added: Five New Food items for Late Game, made in(on) the Kitchen!

Fixed: Bug with upgrade tools not scaling correctly

Added: Baked Salmon, cuz Pam said so.

A MAJOR THANK YOU for the help and artwork goes to Phlo!!!!

Phlo has done an amazing job of artwork to these new icons!

All but six item from the food list has new icons!

Note: Bigger Chest lost the skin(was cheating and using the in-game skin, seems they removed/moved it) Will be a White box until I can make Eco and Unity play nice, or I can get help with it.

<no longer works>

--MW--

Views

• =)

--MW--

• Definitely will give these a try!

• @Master-Who I absolutely love your work! I was wondering however, if there was a Master list that showed everything that is in your mod so far? I have been going back through all of your updates over the past months and am wondering if all of those things are still in your mod or if they still work, or if I need to download some of them separately. Thanks for all you do and keep up the great work!

• What is listed above is all that is in the mod. Will be updating this again today. Was there something you liked that I got rid of?

--MW--

• @Master-Who Big Shovel please please please. I know we can grab 20 from a stockpile and that is great...but for those of us who do the grunt work on the server like tunneling and aquaduct placement, being able to actually dig 20 at a time was just heavenly.

• I would if I could. I did notice that Clay is working on a way for it. He may have it soon :)

--MW--

• @Master-Who ahh ok...whispers but I like your stuff better...don't tell anyone LOL

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!