Clarification on the ordering of Laws.

• I'm attempting to create a law that rewards players for playing cooperatively. To do this I am creating a law that when accepting a contract, it will reward the player if they have accepted more contracts than current day x2. So day one i want them to have to accept 3 contracts before getting rewarded. On day two i want them to have had accepted 5 in total and so on.

My question about this is, is the accepting of the contract increasing the (if contract x2 is greater) now? Or does this happen after the entire law has finished running through its logic chain.

The way I see it, one of two things will happen.

1.When the player is attempting to accept their 3rd contract, the game will read that the player has accepted 2 contracts, denying them the reward, finishing the logic chain and then complete the contract acceptance putting their accepted contracts up to 3, or:

1. When the player is attempting to accept their 3rd contract, the game will increase their accepted contracts from 2 to 3, then go down the logic chain and reward they player for having more then 2 accepted contracts.

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!