Can't rejoin server I've been playing on since Beta went live.

• Version: 7.1.0

I was playing on my server earlier today. Now, I am unable to reconnect to the server, I get a pop-up message when I try:
    Connection Failed

Caught exception: Caught exception invoking RPC ShouldSelectUser on Client!

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack:
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at Eco.Core.Controller.ControllerManager.PackageMethodResult(BSONObject bson, INetClient boundClient, IController controller, Tuple`2 method)
    at Eco.Core.Controller.ControllerManager.PackageController(IController controller, INetClient boundClient)
    at Eco.Core.Controller.ControllerManager.PackageValue(BSONObject bson, INetClient boundClient, Object value, Int32 nameID)
    at Eco.Core.Controller.ControllerManager.PackageController(IController controller, INetClient boundClient)
    at Eco.Core.Controller.ControllerManager.PackageValue(BSONObject bson, INetClient boundClient, Object value, Int32 nameID)
    at Eco.Plugins.Networking.Clients.Client.ShouldSelectUser()

Some notes...
    My username is "egburr" but while the steam link was down some days ago, when I logged on a user "egburr#2" was created. Every time I have logged on since then, I have had to select which one I want to use when I connect to this server. From the messages, it looks like this is related. This error pops up at the point where I am expecting the user selection pop-up to appear.

Also, I don't know if this is related, but AVG Anti-virus is occasionally popping up that it has protected me from URL:Mal.
    Threat secured
    We've safely aborted connection 62.102.148.187 because it was infected with URL:Mal.
    URL: http://62.102.148.187:4764/info
    Process: E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Eco\Eco.exe

Any ideas what I can do to fix this? I really don't want to restart the world again. (Disable AVG temporarily did not solve this.)

Views

• Got a response through a bug report on github:
    https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/4413

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!